Mushroom Farm 3
|Total growing surface:||1567,8m²|
|Growing room:||6 pcs|
|Growing room surface:||261,3m² / growing room|
|Mushrooms shelf system:||1,34m wide|
|Mushrooms shelf system:||5-beds high|
|Mushrooms shelf system:||19,5m long|
|Out of operation since:||August 2010|
|Type:||Indoor Mushroom cultivation|
Mushrooms Shelf System
|Width:||1,34m (between the sideboards)|
|Height:||5 beds high|
|Rows:||2 rows / growing room. Total 12 rows.|
DescriptionDutch shelf system.
Aluminium shelving including sideboards.
Sideboards with round top.
Shelving complete aluminium, 28 beds with square tubes and 32 beds with round tubes.
- 1-arm pulling winch, type Muncko. Build: 1998. Speed: 4,8m / min.
- Ruffling machine, type Muncko. Electric controlled. Build: 1992.
- 5-arm spraying tree.
- Harvesting machine, type van den Top. Build: 1992. As new, only used for 20 times.
- Stamp remover, type van den Top. Build: 1992. As new, only used for 20 times.
- Picking racks
- 16 Picking lorries, galvanised including platform.
- Machine lift to attach to the shelving.
- Cable reel.
- Growing nets.
- And other small available mushroom growing supplies.
- 6 climate units
- Used for indoor mushroom cultivation
- For mushroom growing houses of ± 261m²
- With frequency control
- Including fan, heating coil, cooling coil
- With Limbraco climate computer control system
- For measurement of CO2, humidity, etc.
- Including steamboiler, Hocon 1979. Burner: Klöckner. Capacity: 200 M.cal.h.
- Cooling machine, type: GTI. Build: 1990. CHT-CU-100/3. 3 compressors about 58 Kw.
- Cooling machine, type: GTI. Build: 1994. CHT-CU-200/4. 4 compressors about 81 Kw.
- Including available ductwork
- Not included
This sale includes the whole inventory of the commercial mushroom farm. The building structures are not included and are not for sale. If you need additional mushroom production equipment, other type of mushroom growing houses or when you want to buy this mushroom farm then please contact us.
This mushroom farm for sale website is made possible by Mush Comb.